On the 20th March, Botho University Maseru through the Student and Alumni Affairs Department awarded the 2019/2020 Student Representative Council (SRC) appreciation certificates. The certificates were handed over as a sign of dedication, hard working and commitment. In her remarks the Senior Manager-SAAD, Mrs-Mankhole Masisi-Thakhisi congratulated the former council and emphasized on the value of leadership and applauded their courage to enter office amid COVID-19 challenges. Speaking during the hand-over ceremony, Dean and Head of Campus, Dr. Abhishek Ranjan commended the student community for their good service and indicated that the institution recognizes their participation.
The former President, Mr. Tebalo Sekoalane speaking on behalf of the former council expressed gratitude to the management for the support they offered them during their tenure. He added that they did not only learn a lot but gathered wisdom from management and for that they are thankful.
The certificates were awarded to:
- Tebalo Sekoalane – President
- Katleho Motete – Vice President
- Tlotliso Kasane – Secretary General
- Mpho Setoi – Minister of Finance
- Mohau lepolesa – Minister of Public Relations
- Nthethe Mohapi – Minister of Sports, Culture and Recreation
- Tumelo Rampote – Minister of Gender and Social Welfare
- Tholoana Sejane – Minister of Academic Affairs
- Neo Mothata – Minister of Entertainment
- Refiloe Thejane – Minister of Justice and Infrastructure
- Ntoloane Setoi – Administration Secretary