Precautions for Travellers
- If travelling, practice good hygiene and avoid affected
and crowded places.
- If you experience fever, cough, difficulty in breathing,
fatigue and headache seek medical attention and share
travel history with the health care provider.
- Passengers and crew who experience symptoms while
travelling, the nearest destination stop should be alerted
for prompt medical health care assistance.
- Make sure that you are screened at points of entry for
early diagnosis and treatment.
- Arrivals from affected places are advised to minimize their
movement for at least 14 days.
Ministry of Health and Wellness –
Tel : +267 363 2766 | Toll Free number : 0800 600 740
Vision : A Healthy Nation by 2023
Values : Customer Focus, Botho, Timeliness, Equity, Teamwork, Accountability
(Information courtesy : Ministry of Health and Wellness, Republic of Botswana)